If you cannot find the answer to your question here, please contact us at 919-988-9332 or 910-399-6661.
Patients cannot file any claims with Medicare because we have “opted out” of Medicare.
We require a monthly visit for our weight loss patients.
- SculpSure™ is the very first FDA cleared, non-invasive laser platform for permanent fat reduction.
- SculpSure™ works by heating up the fat cells above a threshold temperature to which they are no longer viable. The body then clears away the damaged fat cells on its own.
- SculpSure™ utilizes cooling plates to keep the skin cool and comfortable while the heat is concentrated and delivered right into the fat.
- As SculpSure™ is completely non-invasive, there is no downtime, and no need for any type of anesthesia.
A whole lot!
First off, it is worth mentioning that the results from both Sculpsure™ and CoolSculpting™ are about the same. You can expect a 20-25% improvement in the treated area with either procedure. On average it takes 4 sculpsure applicators or 4 coolsculpting applicators to treat an abdomen, so it is fairly easy to compare technologies
- TIME DIFFERENCE: Whereas CoolSculpting™ takes on average 1 hour per applicator, to treat an abdomen with 4 applicators it would take 4 hours. With SculpSure™ the same area with 4 abdominal applicators can run in just 25 minutes. Similarly, treating the love handles with CoolSculpting can take 4 hours if using 2 cool-curve applicators on each side, whereas with SculpSure both love handle can be treated simultaneously in just 25 minutes.
- PRICE DIFFERENCE: SculpSure™ system is so much more time efficient. We charge per treatment area for SculpSure™, whereas with CoolSculpting each applicator typically costs $600 and up!
- COMFORT: With SculpSure™ there is no suction or end of procedure massage – the two most uncomfortable parts of the CoolSculpting™ procedure.
- TIME TO RESULTS: Results come a little sooner with SculpSure™ than with CoolSculpting™ (6wks-3mo vs 2-4mo).
- SIDE EFFECTS: Periodic pains and numbness up to weeks-months has been reported with CoolSculpting™ whereas there has been no reported side effects from SculpSure™. In addition bruising is not uncommon from CoolSculpting™’s suction applicators.
- Super-Fast treatment time
- Easily tolerated
- Cost effective
- Completely non-invasive
- Permanent results without surgery
- No-vacuum or “stick of butter” as with CoolSculpting™
- Versatile applicators allow for treating many areas.
- Thermal spread creates treatment areas slightly larger than applicator size, and also helps blend treatment to adjacent areas.
Individual results may vary.